Sunday, February 21, 2010

News on the webcams

On friday, the trusted computer running the Cape Breton Living Webcams eventually went on the blink. Hopefully it's not something too complex, that it can be repaired and that I won't need to replace the whole system. I have temporarily fixed a new webcam shot from a different location and because of this change, I was only able to setup one camera instead of two cameras. The camera for now is pointing east and will be the only one showing on the website. Maybe later on, the west view camera will be back up and running for those who liked to check the sights of the beach and ocean. So keep coming back, there's always something new and always kept up to date!

1 comment:

  1. I need my daily view to the ocean. So I hope the second cam is back on track as fast as possible. Good Luck.

    Best regards from Germany
    Wolfram

    ReplyDelete